Do you have the voice? Got the talent? Well I'm not actually advertising an 'artista' or singer search. lol. But if you definitely got the feeling of a Goddess prowess, then you might as well try hanging out in this place.


Twice in a row I came with friends and checked a newly opened KTV just in Madrazo beside BDO, infront of fruitstands. T'was a great place. The common area is comfy and sophisticated. I love the red walls and the white sofas. They match my preferences. Love reds, biased? well.. =D Oh, and the sound system is great too. Or maybe that's why I sound like a goddess that night. Shew! I was deceived! Well, kidding aside. The place was really nice. Although you might find it a bit of luxury on the rates. I'm a bit broke you know, so I don't spend much =D. If you love videoke, I recommend this place.