Officially opened last May 11, 2011, the Green Coffee captured our interest of its relaxing garden ambiance. We hopped to this coffeeshop after dinner, a walk long along F. Torres St., Davao City, which we just saw by chance. I heard that this is the country's first air-conditioned outdoor garden, although I have not experienced that for we might have seated at the other corner. I love the comfort and calmness of the place. Though it just opened, I was surprised that the shop was full (knowing that a lot crowded in the newly opened Starbucks in Abreeza). Well I guess Davaoenos still patronize locally brewed coffee and locally born shops.

I remembered the setting in CoffeeCat with their bricked wall design in the counter. The coffeeshop is a self-serviced shop like Starbucks which you have to wait in line to get your coffee to your table. So if you're staying outside, you have to wait inside for your name to be called.


Their bestseller is Cafe Mocha which my friends tried paired with a banana cake/chocolate mousse. After 11 months of self-promising to not drink coffee, I broke the vow for a taste of this new shop, which I have known is a Panadero Express under a new brand.

I don't have the sweet tooth that night so I have not finished drinking my cup. But for a place to chat with friends and relax, I recommend you come here.